Saturday, October 16, 2010

Coming Back Soon...



This blog started off as a food diary- the goal was to take pictures of every.single. meal. I made. And I couldn't use my phone since internet isn't something I feel I need on it. I found myself getting out the camera every time, taking lots of pics from different angles, and then uploading them to my computer, sorting through them, then uploading them here. So, I've decided to just take pictures of a few meals a week- especially since my breakfasts are usually smoothies and/or oatmeal with lots of add ins, and lunches are usually just leftovers from dinner the night before. So, to take off the expectations of every single meal being photographed and blogged about, I'm going to experiment with just a few posts a week.

Today was Farm Day with our CSA. We were able to go out to the farm, see where our food was grown, and glean whatever was left in the fields. We have lots of pictures of our last haul, but it took us about two hours to clean, chop, and put it all away. So, for now it's bedtime.

No comments:

Post a Comment