Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Monday's Food

I slept in and lazed around for a bit, eating a blueberry muffin for breakfast, and forgot to take a picture of it- but, there were two pics of the muffins the day I made them, so that makes up for it :)



Lunch- leftover marinara sauce, with leftover bits of fresh zucchini, red pepper, squash, and mushroom thrown in, over about 1/2 a cup of whole wheat shells- I like about 2X as much sauce as pasta. Two pieces of bread smeared with garlic cloves I roasted the night before- nope, not butter, those yellow-ish bits are totally huge smeared chunks of garlic :)




Because breakfast was super light, and I had an early lunch, I had a snack. I'm not normally a very snacky person, but the crumble was calling my name. Just enough in a little tea cup for a few bites, and about 6 oz of chai tea latte (made with unsweetened coconut milk. It's like drinking straight cream. It's awesome).




So, here's where I start getting my cold. Dinner was light- half of a huge orange and the standard almond butter/blackberry jam on whole wheat- because Monday is the hardest yoga class I've ever taken in my life, and if I eat too much I feel like I'm going to puke. Anyone who says yoga isn't a workout has clearly not done Kimberly's power vinyasa flow, that's all I'm saying. Anyway, after dinner, I started feeling really crappy, and sneezing, and just TIRED. So, I neti-potted my nose, washed my face, and jumped in to bed. For a four hour "nap". No yoga for this guy!

No comments:

Post a Comment