Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Tuesday- The I Have a Cold Edition



Breakfast- I don't usually have an appetite in the morning anyway (I make myself eat something because it's good for me, and I have more energy, but it's a chore) but I have even less of an appetite when I have a cold. Yesterday I made raspberry cornmeal muffins from scratch (organic black/blue/raspberries were on sale about two weeks ago for $1 a pack, so we stocked up and froze them) so this morning all I could get down was one muffin and a small spoonful of almond butter. That was washed down with water and then a dose of Emergen-C. A nap followed shortly after.



Lunch- Bobby and I rarely eat out, and if we do it's almost always dinner, usually on the weekends, so not having to make lunch was a nice treat. Tomato basil soup; sundried tomato and pesto on focaccia. Note the 7-Up. I wanted something fizzy that would settle my stomach. I took two drinks. It's gross, and tastes like everything fake in the food world. I had water instead, better for me anyway. Another nap. Still not feeling too hot, but I'm determined to make a proper dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment