Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Drinking Lunch



After working out, I was super hungry but wanted something light on my stomach. I made a smoothie with one apricot, one peach, a cup of swiss chard from our CSA, a handful of frozen strawberries, a handful of fresh blackberries, a splash of vanilla chai soymilk, a tbsp of chia seeds, and a sprinkle of cinnamon. The weather is gorgeous, so I drank it out on our balcony. I managed to convince myself not to go to pool since I have so much to do today, although having a view of it doesn't help.



Mmmmmm, purple. Between chard for breakfast and chard for lunch, I'm sure my body is loving me. For now I'm off to clean the bathroom, put fresh sheets on the bed, shower, and head off to do research for my internship. Grocery shopping needs to happen as well, and tonight I'm trying out two new recipes. Here's to a busy day!

No comments:

Post a Comment