Tuesday, August 3, 2010

You Are My Sunshine



After discovering my love for Sunshine burgers, I picked up more at the store today, BBQ flavor this time per Bobby's request. Here's a peek at the spread of condiments and veggies. I think I should take this time to publicly profess my love for my wooden cutting block, gifted to me by my awesome Great Granny.



The finished product. The bread is onion poppy seed, it's very thin and airy and is just enough to hold it all together. My BBQ Sunshine burger has Vegenaise, horseradish mustard, avocado, tomato, lots of green bell pepper, and from our CSA a big heap of swiss chard, purple radishes, and red radishes. The chipotle sweet potato fries on the side are my favorite, but I ended up eating only half because I wanted to focus all my attention on that burger. It deserved it.

2 comments: