Monday, August 2, 2010

So...

I've been in a bit of a cooking slump the last 3 days, and my meals have consisted of snacking on fruit, wheat crackers, peanut/almond butter and jelly sandwiches, and various fruit smoothies. To be fair, the fruit smoothies were protein and nutrition powerhouses, but they were still all various shades of purple and red with green chard/kale flecks, so they simply didn't motivate me to get out my camera. I know, I'm terrible...

In fact, I just ate a superbly boring bowl of shredded wheat. Totally plain. Not a chia seed or a raisin in sight. Not to worry, I'll find my mojo again. To help motivate me, I looked through some pictures of past meals. It made me hungry, hence the boring bowl of shredded wheat. So here's a trip down food memory lane, and here's to cooking tonight!






Ah, that's better. I'm off to my internship, but I think I'll set the wheels in motion for dinner tonight before I head out.

No comments:

Post a Comment