Friday, July 2, 2010

Breakfast and Lunch



I only purchased the O.J. because guests were in town, and Bobby and I either drink water or all natural sodas on the weekends for a treat, and I wanted to have something in the fridge. I finished off about a half a cup of it, and I will never buy O.J. again. This container cannot be recycled. Ever. Think of that the next time you're in the grocery store- the soy milk, the regular milk, the juices... all waxed up and here for pretty much forever. Crazy.



16 oz Pineapple Paradise smoothie. Also a piece of sprouted whole wheat toast with no sugar/no salt fresh ground almond butter not pictured. Also something that can't be recycled, they wouldn't let me use the container I brought for "health reasons". And then when they handed me this styrofoam guy... awesome.



Leftovers! Even better the next day- and strangely more attractive. Maybe it's the bowl?

Dinner was eaten out, camera forgotten. A sandwich of two small grilled 'bella caps, a roasted red pepper, pesto, tomato, red onion, lettuce. Declined the fries and upgraded to a side salad of sprouts, pepitas, chickpeas, onions, cucumbers, tomatoes, and roasted red pepper hummus to top it off.

No comments:

Post a Comment