Thursday, July 15, 2010

A Treat that Won't End up in the Pacific Garbage Patch!



A bit of history- my entire family are huge coffee drinkers. Think 4 to 6 cups a day even in summer. I despised coffee until I tasted a gingerbread frap with extra whip when I was 22. I was hooked. There was a while when I was that person that went to Starbucks *every morning* before work, it was always some fancy sugar and chemical filled drink, and it was usually the venti. Anyway, about two years ago I went totally caffeine free and gave up coffee for 8 months. Now, I still try to avoid caffeinated beverages, and I have coffee once in a very, very great while, and today was one of those days. This guy is a decaf,iced, grande soy caramel machiatto. And best of all, it's in the re-usable double walled plastic cup (even the straw is thick, reusable plastic) that I bought on clearance about a year ago.It was in the high 90's here in Colorado today, and I have no air conditioning. This was very much enjoyed :)

No comments:

Post a Comment