Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Totally Forgot my Camera on the 4th and 5th

Bobby and I drove to Denver on the 4th. We spent the day downtown, which involved eating a veggie burger and half an order of fries. Then we headed out to his friends' parents' estate up in the mountains. Dinner was a baked potato topped with chili, v. sour cream, onions, and cilantro. Dessert was a v. rice crispy treat (so good!).

The next morning was a veggie and potato breakfast scramble, wheat bread, apricot jam. Lunch was french toast and hashbrowns. Dinner was a tempeh sub sandwich.

Oh, and I was so hungry when I woke up, I totally didn't photograph breakfast- toast, almond butter, and a banana.

Moral of the story is, I'm forgetful. But I had a great weekend, and the food was delicious- you'll just have to take my word for it, since there is no picture evidence.

2 comments:

  1. Baked Potato sounds sooooo good right now! I've never topped it with cilantro before. I'm definitely going to try that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I firmly believe everything tastes better with cilantro... well, maybe not ice cream. But only maybe, I haven't tried it yet :)

    ReplyDelete